Friday, April 1, 2011

God is reminding me who He is. Through all the ups and downs in my life, there was a time when I let go of God and became my own person without relationship. I see now that without God, it's impossible to get the full taste of a relationship, all the juice, and without God those relationships don't have much truth or love. I like to feel in control of my life and my surroundings. Theres a part of me that believes that that's a result of my past experiences, but I know I am just that way a little bit because of fear. When i think about giving up all that i have and decision making up to God, a part of me starts to panic, because I am afraid. Fear in itself is dangerous territory. I use to be afraid that by giving everything to God and letting go of that controlling part of myself, would result in the loss of very important relationships in my life. Eventually, God let me realize that without him those relationships wouldn't last too long. I stopped being afraid because i knew that no matter what God would take care of me. I stopped depending on my relationships to survive, and started, and still am becoming friends with Jesus and depending on Him. I'm not afraid of the unknown. Actually the only thing that makes me afraid currently is car accidents, slightly, and bugs of many kinds. I completely despise jumping spiders. Anyways, God is showing me knew things in my life that i never thought of. I'm a new person but still me. I love watching my grandparents be best friends, and love each other more and more each new day. I see God in them as they love Robyn and I as well. Lately I see God everywhere. I feel Him in everything and everywhere. My happiness and love are beyond anything I have ever experienced. I truly do love everyone. I absolutely love sharing an experience such as this with my sister, whom i would call my best friend, even if we have our little disagreements here and there :) I know God has blessed me. Even after everything i have seen and done in my life, somehow i have been able to come out of it and believe that God is still here and I can still love people. That amazes me.

Be Blessed :D

Blair Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment